I’m delighted to announce that I’m joining Bitgreen as Marketing Director, combining my passion for protecting the environment with my experience in web3 marketing.
🤔 Why Bitgreen?
Bitgreen is solving for the $50 Trillion shortfall in sustainable development financing. Bitgreen serves two historic market developments: rapidly increasing demands for carbon credits and impact investments. As a blockchain platform, Bitgreen enables further innovation by startups and NGOs building in these areas.
🌳 What is Bitgreen?
- A Layer-1 blockchain with the primitives & capacity to serve as an on-chain home for the regenerative finance (#ReFi) movement
- A carbon credit market allowing a range of tokenized carbon credits to power new sustainable web3 projects
- An impact investment market enabling investors to buy and trade returns-based investment products
👂🏾Tell Me More
- Adam Carver, Bitgreen’s CEO, was Director at AngelList and did Structured Finance at Morgan Stanley.
- Berkeley Blockchain Xcelerator selected Bitgreen from over 300 teams for one of 20 slots in their coveted program.
- Bitgreen will be a parachain in the Polkadot ecosystem and aims to make Polkadot a hub for sustainability innovation.
💖 Join the Mission
The Bitgreen team is growing; reach out if you are interested in working to tackle one of the most important problems humanity (and all other species) face.
😉 Stay Tuned
Stay tuned for exciting news by following @Bitgreen_ on Twitter and LinkedIn, and signing up for the newsletter in the bitgreen.org site footer.